Hey guys, welcome to BatMania Reviews, your stop for reviews Batman & The DC Universe.
The Brain-product of Jesse, Logan & Jeff, better known as Batman Arkham Asylum forum members Amputechture, Killer Croc & Jason Todd.
In the coming weeks we'll be reviewing whatever Batman comics drop including Batman & Robin, Red Robin, Gotham City Sirens and more.
We'll also be discussing the history of Batman gaming, Having discussion panels on hot topics that revolve around Batman, allowing a lucky reader to be guest columnist of the week, having exclusive interviews and of course contests where you can win Batman memorabilia. So sit back and enjoy BatMania Reviews!
*Revision* - Current Weekly Schedule as Follows - (Subject to Change)
Mondays/Tuesdays - Graphic Novel Reviews
Wednesdays - Weekly Comic Reviews
Thursdays - The History Of Batman In Gaming
Fridays - Villainous Friday's
Saturdays - TBA
Sundays - Original vs. Modern Batman
- Jason Todd
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAnd the newest addition to the team, me, Killer Croc the reviewer of comics. Call me god if you wish. :D
ReplyDeleteThat is SO not getting edited into this post. HaHa
ReplyDeleteWhy not? I'm a god in my own mind why not others :p? Anyways can I at least me mentioned in the topic? I feel like a minor.
ReplyDeleteREBOOT!
ReplyDeleteWell then...be that way. Excuse me while I go to my cardboard box and cry. I'm so underappreciated.
ReplyDeleteHaHa, no I meant that we would reboot to include you...get over here ya' big Croc!
ReplyDeleteCool, but crap at the same time. There is a schedule. I have to get to work, later tonight. I'm more of a night person. Are crocodiles nocturnal? But yay, I am officially in the group!
ReplyDeleteYou're fine Croc, if its not done by Sunday oh well, We aren't demanding...because we aren't paying. lol
ReplyDeleteYeah... not paying...
ReplyDeleteLittle does he know I am getting paid.